The Giants are probably going to be on my list of teams to look to bet on. They had a disappointing 75-87 season last year but that was because Bonds did not play the entire season. These Giants have won their backers money in every season for the previous 6 seasons. A total of 91 units!
With Bonds expected back in 2006, they will more likely resemble the Giants that won their backers money than the losers of last year. With a weak National League West, watch out for these Giants to do damage if Bonds can get back to his late 2005 season
In particular, I will be looking to bet these Giants against left handed pitching. Even in the 2005 season, they were a +6 units against lefties. They were undervalued by about 20 points over the past 3 seasons in this spot.
Beware them on the road though. Over the past several seasons, the Giants are dismal on the road versus lefties. In the past 3 seasons, they were 32-32 +2 units. But at home against lefties, these Giants were 49-17 +27 units in those 3 years. Big difference? Oh yeah.
This is one of our key betting angles for the San Francisco Giants in the 2006 season.
2007 Article Coming Soon...
Past Baseball Picks Related to the Giants and Baseball Articles
- National League Baseball Handicapping
- Free Picks - August 16, 2005
- Free Picks - August 22, 2005
- Free Picks - August 23, 2005
- Free Picks - July 01, 2005
- Free Picks - June 29, 2005
- Free Picks - June 30, 2005
- Free Picks - October 01, 2005
- Free Picks - September 05, 2005
- Free Picks - September 22, 2005
- Free Picks - September 26, 2005
- Free Picks - September 30, 2005
To begin betting and earn up to 50% Free Cash at signup at a Sportsbook, visit the #1 Online Sports Betting Sites Review.